Tuesday, January 27, 2015


Hello again to you.   I just bought my Z3x Samsung Box and I'm very happy that I have recovered my 20%   investment in just one week in using this gadget in unlocking Samsung cellphones.  If there's gadget that I would recommend, this is the one.

Just this week after I bought this box I was able to unlock Samsung from abroad.  First is SC-03D which is locked to NTT and just today 740SC locked to Softbank.  My repair shop is not located in the Mall or any Shopping Mall.  If you could imagine, you will surely get your returns in this box within a week if you are located in a very crowded places.

If you want to skyrocket your earnings in repairing cellphones then, this is what you need.  Unlocking and flashing cellphones are the basic services we could offer to our clients you will be very happy if you have this box in your shop.


What exactly you will get when you buy this gadget?





First you will have the box itself.  Next the usb cable that you will use to connect your box to your computer and finally a set of cables.  You can download the official and update software, firmware and Z3x driver at the official site.

1pc - Z3x box
1pc - USB Cable
26pcs - Data Cables

Now there are 30pcs cables in the their latest Z3x gadget.

In my next post I will share to you how I unlocked 740SC and SC-03D.

Never get left behind by your competitors, always be on the top when it comes to repairing and unlocking cellphones.  You could do that using this box.  Click here Z3x Samsung BoxZ3x Box for unlocking and flashing Samsung cellphones to learn more about it.

If  you bought this software message me if you are running any problem about installation, unlocking or flashing Samsung cellphones.  I'm always here to help you.

Regards;
Ed




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for ur information.... Its good..but I want to know the cost of this box....

    ReplyDelete
  2. samsung reparatie ede

    Samsung Reparatie - TelefoonStar voorzien de beste samsung mobile reparatie service in Ede, Netherlands. We bieden reparatie services van wereld klasse voor alle smartphones van het merk.

    http://www.telefoonstar.nl/reparatie/samsung-reparatie

    ReplyDelete